Scripture: Mark 2:8, 11-12
Why do we think negative things?
What does the bible says about negative thoughts, and how do we manage it?
Scripture: Numbers 14
10 Negative Traits of Thoughts That We Need to be Aware:
- Jumping to Conclusion
- Mental Filtering
- Emotional Reasoning
- All or Nothing / Black and White
- Should and Shouldn't
- Disqualifying the Positive
Scripture: Numbers 13
Results of not managing the negative mind:
- Forfeit living life fully
- Forfeit living in the place of rest in God
- Forfeit living in victory, renewed and restored in Christ
The truth of the negative mind:
- Negativity is not a defect. It’s a defence mechanism.
- Negativity is not unalterable. Our minds can be renewed, rewired, reset.
- Negativity is not unmanageable. Our minds can be managed to function well.